Welcome to my online personal training and coaching site…
Thank you for coming to check out my online personal training site. Whether you are starting out on your fitness journey or you just need some extra guidance and inspiration, have a look around and see what I can do to get the most from your training.
5 reasons to use JONES THE TRAINER
- I have a large and comprehensive members area to suit your training needs
- Affordable personal training packages starting at 7.99 per month
- I can train you remotely wherever you are in the world using my state of the art app
- Over 22 years of knowledge and experience in the industry
- Track your training performance, nutrition and habits within your own personalised dashboard
So how does it work?
You may already be a seasoned gym goer, fitness enthusiast or competitor. You may just need a bit of inspiration or guidance to keep you on track. My online training site has plenty of programmes and coaching information to help you along the way whatever your fitness goals. You will have access to training plans, demonstration videos, coaching articles, nutritional guidance… AND ME as your own personal trainer. Your dashboard is accessed via my app or here through the members login page. You can also link your account with myfitnesspal, MyZone and FitBit to help track your progress.
I’ve been in this game for a long time now! From working with private clients to professional athletes, I’ve had an interesting and fulfilling career in fitness and gained experience in many different disciplines. Starting when I was 19, I’ve now had 21 years in the industry and gained degrees in Sport Science and Exercise Science. This allowed me to work with professional athletes including jobs at the Scottish Rugby Union and a Scottish Premier League club. I have always trained individual clients and find it very rewarding to see them get results, whether it’s for building up muscle, weight loss, sport specific or working on movement post injury. James and I are really pleased to be able to bring our knowledge and experience to an online platform to be able to reach more people with quality content. Whether you are looking for training inspiration or an online personal traininer, we have a comprehensive fitness platform that will help you get the most from your fitness.
Check out our latest blogs posts
- Who is Lyonheart? BlogMy name is Amy, and I am delighted to be joining the team at Jones the Trainer! I have been Personal Training for the last few years and I can’t […]
- Exercise and Mental HealthA bit about me My name is Craig Houston or ‘bear’ for those who know me. I have been working and volunteering in social care for a number of years […]
- Building Your Training ProgrammeOf course where else do you start other than: GOAL SETTING If you don’t have an end goal (or a few of of them) then you don’t have a fixed […]