Let’s get started on your fitness journey below…
Why have Rachel as your coach for the next 3 months?
Rachel’s calibre speaks for itself:
- An elite athlete with Judo Scotland
- A Commonwealth Games medal winner in 2022
- A top level coach and involved with the Scottish Institute of Sport
- A degree in Sport Science from the University of Stirling
Online personal training is for you if:
- You want a personalised plan specifically built for you
- You want high level accountability to help you stick to your plan
- You are ready to have someone help you with your mindset for successfully achieving your fitness goals
- You want nutritional support and accountability
- You want a plan that ACTUALLY works and gets REAL RESULTS
What’s included in the programme:
- Your personalised training plan that you can keep forever
- High level accountability and weekly check-ins (video or phone calls)
- Nutritional support
- Access to ALL of the standard app features and content (including the food diary, progress monitoring, recipe packs, demo videos and more)
- Part of the JTT community where you can interact with coaches and other members for support
What are the costs?
The 3 month programme is just £83 per month (£249 in total). This includes everything mentioned above but if you decide it’s not for you, you will be given a FULL REFUND in the first 14 days.
*If you’d like to discuss the details a bit more with coach Rachel first, use this form and Rachel will contact you: